Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome to 'TRUE LOVE WAITS'

True Love Waits challenges teenagers and college students to make a commitment to sexual abstinence until marriage. True Love Waits encourages moral purity by adhering to biblical principles. It utilizes positive peer pressure by encouraging those who make a commitment to refrain from pre-marital sex to challenge their peers to do the same.


PLEDGE
"Believing that true love waits, I make a commitment to God, myself, my family, my friends, my future mate, and my future children to a lifetime of purity including sexual abstinence from this day until the day I enter a biblical marriage relationship."

To all our DABARKADS: please give your comments and sign up if you want to commit yourself to this cause. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. i am signing up myself, Ian Dominic Foja, to the true love waits pledge and I promise to myself and to all to follow the pledge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commitng my self in this true love waits pledge and follow all the pledge and guidelines about this..

    ReplyDelete